Know someone with cancer?
Do you know someone with cancer?
We know how difficult it is to have cancer so we try to make it easier on those who have been affected by it. If you know someone with cancer, let us know and we will do our best to give them something back. Some examples we have done have been a gift card to the movies to spend time with family, gift card for gas for far away treatments, and much more!
To Print off a referral sheet click here Helping Hands.
Contact either Carrie Knutson: firstname.lastname@example.org or Andy Conard: email@example.com with referrals or questions.
When giving us a referral please include:
- Your name and way to contact you
- Name of the person who has cancer and their phone number
- (optional) Their address and type of cancer they have & for how long
- Anything special we should know about their cancer (family situation, when they were diagnosed etc.) that will help us meet their needs better
- Some suggestions on ideas that we could give them to help which could include gift cards: movies, gas, food; sting cancer shirts; help with yard work; and homemade food but feel free to make suggestions!
Try to do your best answering these questions, that way we know what we can give to be the most helpful.
We are always looking for someone we can help!